Do you find you and your partner are having the same pointless fight over and over again?
Do you feel frustrated in your relationship, realizing you spend more time fighting than
you do loving each other?
Do you find yourself wishing you were back in the old days when everything was fun and
just… easy with your partner?
Well, first of all you’re not alone in feeling this way. We have so many clients who have simply lost the butterflies in their
relationships, and need help getting them back. That’s where we come in.
“Jan and Monika Zands are the real deal. If you’re looking for relationship support I highly recommend them. Not only are they knowledgeable on all matters of the heart but they truly do practice what they preach. They have been the model of the kind of relationship I get to have. They are extremely patient and don’t come across as “guru’s”. Just two loving people who ask practical questions which help guide you to what you really want. They truly are amazing.”
– Connie C |
Do any of these sound familiar?
- I’m tired of walking on egg shells all the time…
- They used to be so fun before…
- Shouldn’t they know me by now?
- I am being so clear, how do they not understand me?
- I love them but they drive me CRAZY!
- Why can’t I be loved just the way I am?
“Jan and Monika are a dynamic duo! They certainly know their craft and are great relationship coaches. Their enthusiasm and skill set make them the best relationship coaches in all of Los Angeles. If you are looking for a fresh new perspective on how to keep your relationship in “love” mode or you need a tune up on how to strengthen it then you definitely want to work with the both of them. I highly recommend them!”
– Michael M |
Here’s the thing- relationships can be hard. They take work, and despite what you may think or see on your Facebook newsfeed, every relationship has its ups and downs. It’s how you deal with those downs, those arguments, and those frustrations that can determine how quickly you can return to the love, the hugs, and the happiness you share together.
Because the truth is- you’re doing the best that you can. You only know what you’ve learned about relationships from your life experiences- from your parents, community, books, friends, etc.
That’s why we are here to help. We are here to provide you with NEW perspectives that are proven techniques, tools, lessons and exercises that you can do with your partner, or on your own, to make your relationship BETTER than you ever thought it could be.
- We work as a team. In your coaching you will get coaching from both of us, so not only are you receiving double the amount of insight, tools and love, but you gain two people who truly believe in you and want what’s best for you.
- We have the experience, both in our personal lives of 18 years of marriage, and in our professional careers in the 20 years of our personal coaching practice, to have seen it all before and feel confidently that we know how to handle it.
- We truly care. A session with you is not just another box we have to check throughout our day. We truly care about you, your relationships, and your personal development. We are here to give you tools on how you can shift your life, and we want to see those results working for you. So not only are we having these sessions because we love doing them, we are doing these sessions because we believe in, and care about, YOU!
“Jan and Monika are incredible coaches! They are a great blend of practical and spiritual and pull from their real life experiences of being in a relationship together for almost 20 years along with their formal training. One thing I appreciate about them is that they actually have formal training. Coaching isn’t a regulated field so you never know what you’ll get. Both Jan and Monika have their masters in spiritual psychology and they have a ton of great knowledge about love and relationships. It’s also really helpful to have the male and female perspective from them as a couple rather than just working with one or the other. They’ve helped me see blind spots in my way of interacting with others, helped me build my self love practices and self-esteem (so important in attracting the right relationship), and also helped me get in touch with my spiritual side which is something I hadn’t really developed until working with them. The things I have learned and implemented since working with them have really changed my life for the better. Thanks Jan and Monika for all your help over the years!”
– Sarah S |
Your Happily Ever After is just one click away. Book a free 30 min consult,
and let’s end those arguments overnight.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION